"Patriots" Initiative by USA Patriotism!

General information and Patriots wide guidelines followed by specific category description and associated posting / submission guidelines of creative patriotic content ... by registered users and guests ... including specific ones for students through the 12th grade.
Patriots

Post by Patriots » April 10th, 2018, 12:59 pm

April 9, 2018

For Immediate Release:

David Bancroft, founder and owner of USA Patriotism! ... announces a new initiative / approach with the USA Patriotism! site at http://www.usapatriotism.org.
"Patriots ... located at http://www.usapatriotism.org/patriots/ ... is a major new feature of the USA Patriotism! 20,000 plus page site!

As of April 8, 2018 ... visitors to USA Patriotism! can add ... their own creative patriotic expressions ... that can be a ... video; photo/image; poem; and/or, story (article and essay) ... at the Patriots section. It is also where other new articles, photo/images, and videos through USA Patriotism's efforts will be listed.

It is hoped that fellow Americans, including active troops and veterans, will show their pride of the USA through patriotic creative expressions that they can share in the Patriots section at USA Patriotism!

Then there is one very special group of patriots that I encourage to express their proud feelings about the USA ... students through the 12th grade! Patriots even has a Student Patriots category just for them. In fact, there are poems and essays by students already listed ... and will always remain there ... as each one was created by an American when he or she was a student. They can even come back as an adult to show their children what they did back then ... passing it forward to each new student patriot generation!

Moreover, Patriots should provide a more responsive visit experience regardless if it is with a smart phone or desktop computer ... even submissions can be made with a smart phone!

USA Patriotism! has come along way since I founded it shortly after the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 and when my youngest son was serving in the U.S. Marine Corps. Nor do I have any regrets doing so!

On more special reason why USA Patriotism! is here today ... My wonderful, supportive wife ... who has never wavered in support ... always there too ... with the same greatest generation mindset!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

David Bancroft
Founder / Owner
USA Patriotism!
http://www.usapatriotism.org

David Bancroft is the founder of USA Patriotism! He is the author of two novels, "Mere Chance" and "Cemetery Woods"; two poetry books, "American Pride" and "Waking Dreams"; and, many articles. His role with USA Patriotism! has also involved national media and patriotic event appearances. David Bancroft's proud heritage includes being related to the Father of USA History, George Bancroft.
Contact information removed that was provided for the media in the original press release.